Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Saturday, June 15, 2013

June Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome to my Wedding World and thank you for joining us on the 3rd LinkedIn Blog Hop. 

Please take the time to be inspired by all of the creative ideas that each participant has created.  If you just came from Treasure Chest of Memories - Laura Hedgecock's blog, then you are in the right place.

For the past year I have been working with my daughter, Nicole, to create all the things needed for her wedding.  This means designing and creating,
  • Save the Dates
  • Wedding Invitations
  • Bridal Shower Invitations
  • Thank You Cards
  • Groom's Dinner Invitations
  • Wedding Programs
Basically, I have had tons of fun with the colors (Mailbu & Orange)!  June means weddings to me since my daughter will tie the knot on June 29th.  Following are all the wedding items I have designed and made.
 
Save The Date
 



Wedding Invitation
 

Bridal Shower (family)
 

Bridal Shower (Friends/Bachelorette)


Shower Thank You



Groom's Dinner Invitation


 
 
BLOG CANDY
Leave a comment and be entered into a drawing for BLOG CANDY! I will be using Random.org to pick the winner. The Blog Candy will be a package of Staampin' Up!'s Basic Pearl Jewels. So, be sure and leave a comment. If you like what you see here, please feel free to also sign up for my newsletter. The winner will be posted on July 8th for my blog comments.


That’s it for me.  It's now time to hop to Papercrafting From Another View Point - Connie Walsh
to find out what June means to her.  Thanks for stopping by, and Good Luck!

If you would like specifics about the products used in my cards, please feel free to contact me by email (rnittistamping@hotmail.com) or

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! Love the original invites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the groom's invites--well actually, I love all of it. All of it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pocket on the invitation. That is such a clever way to keep all those little pieces together. Love the Groom's invitation, too -- very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful suite of wedding papercraft. The non-traditional colors are cool. Love the wedding dress stamp and the grooms invitation is really cool! Superb job on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grooms invitation is awesome - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly created some wonderful items. They will be remembered for a long time by your daughter. The colors were great. I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all especially the groom's invitation. Great job!!

    Babe

    ReplyDelete