Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Saturday, January 17, 2015

I'm on my way! - - Paper Pumpkin

I love receiving happy emails and packages.  Each month  I received the following email:

Yippee!!

I’m on my way—this month’s Paper Pumpkin!

Just think . . . my sweet box filled with creativity plus 30 minutes to yourself . . .
what more could you ask?

Enjoy your creativity escape with me!

-Paper Pumpkin


 

For the first time ever, Stampin' Up! has lowered the price of a 3 month prepaid subscription. During Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can save money and instantly qualify for a FREE product!

Item
Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription
Price (Shipping Included)
137858
 1 month
$19.95
137859
 3 months
$59.85 $54.85
137860
 6 months
$113.70 -- save $1 per month
137861
 12 months
$215.40 -- save $2 per month

Please click on this link Paper Pumpkin Deal

The Fine Print
  • Prepaid subscriptions can be made on all order types: workshop, customer, or online.
  • Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they'll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code. 
  • While not intended to be a gift subscription program, you can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.paperpumpkin.com.
  • Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California). 
 
If you would like to know how to get a surprise each month, please contact me by email(rnittistamping@hotmail.com) or give me a call (651-260-6884).

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment