Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Monday, August 4, 2014

Holiday Catalog

This a picture of the "NEW" Holiday Catalog cover.



Here are some of the events I am working on that will use products from the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.
  • Escape the Heat and Stamp a Treat
  • Blend with Friends
  • Project Life Summer Mini Album Class
  • Paper Pumpkin Ball
  • A Frightfully Fun Night Out
  • Stamp, Chat, and Snack
I will be offering these Stampin’ Up! classes 4 ways:
  1. On posted dates – view my full calendar at www.rnittistamping.stampinup.net or receive PDF calendar direct to your inbox by being on my mailing list.
  2. At your place with a minimum of 4 prepaid guests – classes can be brought to a location of your choice
  3. One on One – need a little one one one time – call me to schedule a private class 651-260-6884
  4. By Mail
Dont’ see a class featuring product or projects you want to learn about please feel free to call me (651-260-6884) or email me (rnittistamping@hotmail.com) your suggestions for future classes .  You can even give me suggestions in person if you prefer.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment