Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Monday, January 20, 2014

Markers anyone? Join a Stampin' Up! Marker Club

I have been crafting for a long time and I can tell you that Stampin' Up!'s Many Marvelous Markers are one of my MOST used tools!! Sometimes, I don't even use my stamp pads because when I've got my marker case with me, I have all the colors right at my finger tips!! If you attend retreats, it's the easiest thing to pack, so you have every color in one place right in front of you! 


To buy them all at once is certainly an investment, so I offer a way to break them up over 4 months, AND you get the case, 2 sheets of all the colors of card stock, AND 25.00 for FREE!!! It's a great deal, and anyone can join Marker Club flyer PDF

If you live far away from me or can't make it out for a class...I'll just tack on 5.00 shipping, and I'll send it to your door!! 4 months of FUN packages!! Email me if you want to join and I'll get you put into a 4 month club right away!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment