Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Creative Crafters September Blog Hop - Make A Wish

You have come to the right place if you want to "make a wish" for creative ideas.  My fellow crafters and I are excited to share with you our unique craft ideas.

My crafters are all cards that can be made quickly so you can grant a wish to someone.

My first card is for that special someone who has a birthday coming up.

 

 My second card is to help send "happy" mail to someone who needs it.

 
My third card could be used for anything.  Add a greeting for a "thinking of you", "happy birthday", or "hello".  You get to decide.



If you would like to order the supplies to make these cards, please feel free to shop online by clicking the button below, send me an email (rnittistamping@hotmail.com), or give me a call 651-260-6884.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment