Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Monday, July 2, 2012

6th Card Swap Club - July

I have been fortunate to be apart of Debbie Cunningham's 6th swap.  This is my second round.  This card swap club gives me a chance to share creative ideas in card making with fellow demonstrators. 

How it works -- Each participant creates a card and makes six of them to be mailed by the 6th of the month to the six members.  The club has a 6 month commitment.

Here's my card for July.

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon,
  • Stamp Set: Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel, Serene Silhouettes

If you would like to order the supplies to make this card, please feel free to shop online by clicking the button below or send me an email.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment