Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

Beat the Winter Blues

Craft to your heart's content!

Everyone is welcome, beginners or seasoned "scrappers", card makers, and creative wannabes.

Start on or complete the projet you've meant to do, but never found the time and/or particpate in workshops to learn new ideas.

I will be co-hosting an event which will be held at the Church of St Patrick in Inver Grove Heights, MN on Saturday, February 25th starting at 9:00 a.m. Lunch is included with your $15 fee.

I will sharing my tools and will have supplies on hand to purchase.

More information will be posted on the Church of St Patrick website (www.churchofstpatrick.com) or you may call the office at 651-455-6624.

I hope you can join me. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment