Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

Please consider this your Personal Invitation......

I'm looking for creative and fun people...

Do you know anyone who would like to earn money to pay for their stamping supplies, create a full- or part-time career, or simply get a discount on their stamping supplies, I can help them.

From June 1-30 Stampin' Up! has a special $99 Mini Starter Kit. This limited-time kit contains over $180 of Stampin’ Up! products and business supplies. None of the products in the Mini Starter Kit are retiring this year; plus you will receive a box of 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogs in July!

I can even arrange for someone to work for their kit so they have NO out of pocket expense. This is done by doing a few workshops together and we use the instant income to pay for the kit.

Please let me know if you know anyone who might be interested, I can be reached by email (rnittistamping@hotmail.com). I would be happy to talk to anyone who has questions or needs more information. Also, I would be happy and willing to train anyone who would like to learn some fun stamping and scrapbooking techniques.

In addition, as my team grows I will put together a FREE team meeting every month for all scrapbookers and stampers where we make cards or have swaps.

P.S. If you are already a demonstrator or would like to sign up under someone else I understand completely. Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

Take Care,
Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment