Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Join the Stamper’s 10 Club!

What is a Stamper's 10 Club?


Think of the Stamper's 10 Club as a way to get everything from your Stampin' Up! Wish List slowly and affordably - and some of it even for free! Updating your home Decor? You can order Decor Elements in this club too! New designs are always being released.


What do you have to do?
Call me or e-mail me with a Stampin' Up! order totaling $15 or more once a month for just 10 months! There is no club fee, the money you spend is only in Stampin' Up! Product.


How does it work?
There will be 10 people in each club and each club will last for 10 months. Since there are 10 people spending at least $15, every club order is guaranteed to total $150 -- the minimum order amount needed to earn free stamp sets and products from Stampin' Up! Since there are 10 people and 10 months, this allows each of the club members to take a turn picking out free product. On average, club members receive around $40 in free Stampin' Up! Product just for being in the club!


When does it run?
These next groups will run from August 2009- May 2010.


How and when do I get my order?
You can call or e-mail me with your order and pay by Money Order, Check, Credit Card or Paypal. The orders and payment are due on the 15th of every month.


Do I have to attend anything or host a workshop?
No! You are under no obligation to attend or host anything! Of course, you can if you want to!


I live out of state or long distance. Can I still be in a club?
Absolutely!! You will just be charged an additional $2 per month to help with the extra shipping costs.


What are some other club benefits?
If the FREE Hostess Exclusive Stamp Sets and FREE Shopping Dollars aren't enough for you, there are some other club benefits as well.


Check them out:

  • FREE Idea Book & Catalog (a $9.95 value!!!)

  • Receive FREE Mini Catalogs directly in the mail from Stampin' Up! Headquarters -- fresh off the press!

  • All club members will receive $5 off all classes and stamp camps that I teach in my home (if you are a long distance customer, you will be able to purchase my classes "By Mail" and receive a $5 discount off the "Class by Mail" Price.)

  • All club members will receive 1 Club card per month with their order. This Club Card is a project included with your order to keep you inspired and get your creativity flowing.

How can I join?
Just e-mail me by June 25th at rnittistamping@hotmail.com! But space is limited, so contact me today! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment