Promotions Shop Now Contact Me Image Map

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Reflection


I received an email this past week from Tana Conley (Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, OH) that contained great words of wisdom I thought I would share.

I can be whatever I want to be

There is inside of me All of the potential To be whatever I want to be....

All of the energy to Do whatever I want To do.

I will imagine myself as I would like to be Doing what I want to do.

And each day, Take one step Toward my dream.

And though at times it May seem too difficult To continue, I will hold onto my dream.

One morning I will Awake to find That I am the person I dreamed of...

Doing what I wanted to do Simply because I had The courage to believe In my potential
And to hold on to my dream

Author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment